Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Moron Test


Another great game which I have just installed on my HTC Hero is the Moron Test. This is a fun and addictive game which requires a little bit of thinking and concentration. The game starts off with some easy and simple puzzles and develops into a fast paced and somewhat challenging game. The graphics are very amusing and colourful which keeps the user entertained all throughout the game. So far I have not had any errors or problems with the game and it is very fast and responsive.

There is a free version which I have installed called the Moron Test Lite, the free version only allows you to play one level on the game but you can upgrade for $0.99 which is very cheap. I have posted some screen-shots below, anyone who has installed Moron test/Lite please share your thoughts on the game and let us know if you decided to upgrade to the full version:

QR Code:



No comments:

Post a Comment